A.C.S.M., C.S.C.S., A.C.E.
Owner / Operator / Personal Fitness Trainer
Florida Atlantic University, Exercise Physiology
– A.C.S.M.(American College of Sports Medicine), Health Fitness Instructor
– N.S.C.A. (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
– C.S.C.S. (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist)
– A.C.E. (American Council of Exercise), Personal Fitness Trainer
– A.C.E. (American Council of Exercise), Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultant
– American Red Cross, CPR and First Aid
– GRAVITY Certified (EFI Sports Medicine)
With 26 years of experience and having logged over 55,000 sessions, I’ve achieved much success working with a diverse group of clients, whose ages range from 12 to 87. I have specialized experience in pre/post rehab for the knee, shoulder and back, as well as experience training clients with CAD, Diabetes and Hypertension. Weight loss, muscle toning, core function, stress management and overall wellness are a huge part of my exercise prescription.
When you are in great physical shape, you feel upbeat, more efficient, and able to handle life’s challenges. The big question is how to get there. As your trainer, my job is to figure out what will work best for you. I’ll make your goal “our goal.” So, let’s get to work.